Kontrollenhet för DAW-program.
● 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
● 12-segment LED channels level metering
● 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
● 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
● 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
● Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
● 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or BBT format.
● 18 assignable buttons
● Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
● Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
● 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
● Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
● 9 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons
● Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Qcon EX.
● Expansion slot for ICON’s “Umix” series USB audio interface card
● User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
● Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
● USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
● Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
● Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
● User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
● Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
● Template labels are included for difference popular DAW such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live .
● Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port.