Handhållen kondensatormikrofon med kardioid-upptagning, för både scen och studio. Flaggskeppet i enCore-serien.
The en·CORE 300 is the flagship condenser performance microphone in the en·CORE series with its roots in Blue's legendary tuned condenser studio microphones. The en·CORE 300's Condenser Capsule is hand-selected and tuned for an open, detailed and present sound that is as well-suited to the stage as it is the studio. Blue's engineers matched the capsule to a custom-designed phantom power circuit, which together provide a rapid and powerful sound that is an ideal match for powerful vocals. The en·CORE 300's unique reinforced chassis design mounts the capsule for optimal performance and isolation from handling noise, while providing vault-like protection for the capsule to ensure years of breathtaking performances.
- Hand-selected condenser capsule tuned for stunning detail and powerful vocals
- Innovative reinforced chasis to protect the capsule while allowing maximum airflow for smooth, open sound
- Blue's proprietary phantom power circuit delivers consistent tone and minimal noise
- Cardioid polar pattern delivers substantial off-axis noise rejection while maintaining presence
- Blue's proprietary floating capsule mount delivers high capsule isolation and minimal handling noise without pads or filters
- Stage-ready with heavy-gauge barrel construction and hardened metal-plated finishes
- Unique styling and craftsmanship, including hand-painted, backlit logo, laser-engraved trim ring and CNC-machined grip and reinforced chassis
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
Transducer type: Condenser capsule
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz
Sensitivity: 11 mV/PA
Output impedance: 25 Ohms
Maximul SPL: 146 dB SPL
Weight: 0.38 kg (0,48 lbs.)
Dimensions - Length: 200.5mm / 7.9 in.
Dimensions - Diameter: 23mm/0.9 in (min); 52mm/2in (max).